Bringing your two favorite indulgences together- booze and desserts, join us for an evening of Boozy Desserts. Chef Lee Anderson and Pastry Chef Melanie Roy from Sugar Beach Events will share their recipes for delicious alcohol-infused sweet treats.
These lavish desserts aren’t merely bursts of sweet pleasure, but all of them include an alcoholic bonus! Whether incorporating Kahlua, whiskey, champagne, or tequila as essential ingredients, you and your loved one will love making these treats first in class, then at home.
Few can resist this menu of:
- Champagne Sabayon with Fresh Berries
- Margarita Pie Dessert Shots
- Dark Chocolate and Kahlua Brownies
- Whiskey Truffles
Kick your drunken desserts up a notch. Join us to learn how to prepare these delicious and indulgent recipes. Your guests will most definitely be thankful that you did.
What To Expect:
You will gain many new techniques and recipes to take back home with you to your kitchen. You will work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Chef Lee and her chef instructors.
- Learn skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with others to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 3 to 3 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish, plus libations instruction and tastings by Carl Anderson
- Held in our professional commercial-grade kitchen
- Sugar Beach Events will provide all the kitchen equipment and supplies
Reservations Required: $95 per person (+ fee)
Must be 21 or older to attend.
Please note: you will be working in a commercial kitchen with knives, safety is our primary concern. Please also wear close-toed shoes.
This is the FOURTH year of the Cooking With Chef Lee cooking series. This popular cooking series will offer a variety of special cooking classes, video tutorials, recipes, and opportunities to learn professional tips to implement into your day-to-day experiences in the kitchen.