You can never go wrong by hosting a cocktail party to celebrate a special occasion for yourself or a friend, or even just because you feel like it.
This class focuses on preparing classic and contemporary cocktail-party dishes that include:
Crostini with toppings: Tomato bruschetta; Mozzarella, pesto and arugula; Roasted carrots and goat cheese; Asian Glazed Meatballs; Truffle Deviled Eggs; Mushroom Profiteroles, Porcini and Walnuts; Bacon-Wrapped, Gorgonzola-Stuffed Figs.
Join us for this fun, hands-on class and learn secrets for creating an impressive menu of scrumptious cocktail party dishes your friends and family will enjoy.
What To Expect:
You will gain many new techniques and recipes to take back home with you to your kitchen. You will work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Chef Lee and her chef instructors.
▪ Learn skills for a lifetime of great cooking
▪ Work side-by-side with others to prepare each dish
▪ Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
▪ Classes are 3 to 3 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish, plus libations instruction and tastings by Carl Anderson
▪ Held in our professional commercial-grade kitchen
▪ Sugar Beach Events will provide all the kitchen equipment and supplies.
Reservations Required: $95 per person (+ fee)
Must be 21 or older to attend.
Please note: you will be working in a commercial kitchen with knives, safety is our primary concern. Please also wear close-toed shoes.
This is the FOURTH year of the Cooking With Chef Lee cooking series. This popular cooking series will offer a variety of special cooking classes, video tutorials, recipes, and opportunities to learn professional tips to implement into your day-to-day experiences in the kitchen.