Enjoy learning the tricks of the trade and you’ll quickly become the head bartender at any party! Instead of ordering a cocktail after work, why not come and learn from our Master Mixologist, Carl Anderson, and make it yourself?
In just one and a half hours, you will prepare four classic drinks and take home recipes that will guarantee you’ll never go thirsty again at cocktail time.
On your drinks list:
- Classic Daiquiri (and variations)
- Mai Tai
- Carl’s signature cocktail
Kick your cocktails up a notch. Join us to learn how to prepare these delicious drink recipes. Your guests will most definitely be thankful that you did.
What To Expect:
You will gain many new techniques and recipes to take back home with you to your kitchen. You will work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Chef Lee and her chef instructors.
- Learn skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Work side-by-side with others to prepare each dish
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 3 to 3 1/2 hours and each student enjoys a generous taste of every dish, plus libations instruction and tastings by Carl Anderson
- Held in our professional commercial-grade kitchen
- Sugar Beach Events will provide all the kitchen equipment and supplies
Reservations Required: $95 per person (+ fee)
Must be 21 or older to attend.
Please note: you will be working in a commercial kitchen with knives, safety is our primary concern. Please also wear close-toed shoes.
This is the FOURTH year of the Cooking With Chef Lee cooking series. This popular cooking series will offer a variety of special cooking classes, video tutorials, recipes, and opportunities to learn professional tips to implement into your day-to-day experiences in the kitchen.