Cocktails and Conversation
Our Cocktails and Conversation menu is well suited for gatherings over lunch or dinner. Holiday parties can be held at the Sugar Beach Events venue or catered at the place of your choosing.
$70 per person – 25 minimum
- Baked Brie with Fig Jam – Served with Homemade Flatbreads and Gourmet Cracker Assortment, Garnished with Grapes, Pears and Strawberries
- Sweet Potato Fritters, Chili Garlic Aioli
- Pomegranate Duck Skewers
- Shrimp, Wild Mushroom, House Smoked Chevre Tart
- Spicy Corn Cake, Fire Roasted Yellow Heirloom Tomato & Chili Jam
- Baby Arugula Salad with Butternut Squash – A Salad of Baby Arugula and Romaine, with Roasted Butternut Squash, Toasted Walnuts, Pomegranate Seeds, and Feta Cheese, Dressed with Blood Orange Vinaigrette
- Crispy Roasted Boneless Chicken Thigh – Sliced Over Spoon Corn Bread with Pan Juice Gravy
- Assortment of Holiday Cookies
- Assorted Mini Mason Jar Pies
- Coffee & Tea
If hosting your party at the Sugar Beach venue, $4800++ Food and Beverage Minimum required for onsite events.
25 guest minimum for off-site catering.
A 22% administrative charge and 4.166% GE tax will apply. Packages available November until early January.
Bar packages available, as well as beverages billed based on consumption.
Package includes use of our 60” round dinner tables, black linens, mahogany chiavari chairs, high boys or cabaret tables for cocktail reception style menus.
Enhance your holiday party with table décor, specialty linens, entertainment, lighting, music and a dance floor. All enhancements to be booked through Sugar Beach Events.
Contact VICTORIA HOAG to book your holiday party: victoria[at]sugarbeacheventshawaii.com – (808) 264-3876.